Anchoring design engineer M/W (Lille, France)
To support our growth strategy, we are looking for an Anchoring Design Engineer who will perform engineering activities related to design of mooring system for floating PV (anchoring design, feasibility studies) in collaboration with other C&T services (PMO, R&D and Procurement). You will be part of the PMO department and will be based in Lille.
Under the responsibility of the Head of project, your missions will be as follows:
- Assess feasibility of a project regarding anchoring design,
- Perform anchoring design in accordance with anchoring guidelines and project workflow,
- Manage communication about anchoring design tools and guidelines with subsidiaries or licensees, manage training sessions and training documents,
- Update tools, templates and guidelines related to anchoring design according to updates and releases from R&D team, project team, etc,
- Support to project manager in case of due diligence, third-party review, peer review,
- Technical support to procurement team and PMO. Meeting with suppliers and clients, suppliers offer analysis, material selection.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work for the pioneer and leading floating solar company
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the company activities
- A dynamic working environment, where people can express their potential and talent
- The ability to take decisions and initiate change
- Diverse, multicultural teams
- The business area of the Haute Borne, located 15 minutes by subway from Lille station and city center
- Parking reserved for staff
- Free bicycles rental
- Lunch vouchers
- Incentive agreement
- Full time permanent contract
You hold a Master of Mechanical Engineering and have a previous working experience in mechanical engineering (including internships).
You are mastering Microsoft Office, Excel (design VBA/macros), Autocad or equivalent 2D CAD software (Solidworks, Draftsight). If you know PVSyst, ArcMap, it would be a plus.
You have a technical knowledge of mechanics, fluids mechanics and a deep interest in renewables energies!
You are fluent in French and English.
Knowledge about solar energy, PV plants functioning, main components (PV panels, inverters, electrical boxes…) and technical constraints of installation would be an advantage.
You have good relational and writing skills (especially for technical reports drafting), and you are able to adapt, prioritize and self-manage. With a capacity for synthesis and a critical mind, you are proactive and pragmatic.
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
Your application will be automatically addressed to our HR manager – Ms Fanny HERMANT, in charge of the recruiting process.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter).