[APPRENTICESHIP] Marketing & Communication assistant M/W (Bordeaux, FRANCE)
To support locally the Corporate communication and marketing team (based in Lille), we are looking for a Communication & Marketing apprentice, who will evolve within Laketricity team in Bordeaux, to work on the development and creation of brand content & communication and marketing assets for Laketricity, the project development arm of Ciel & Terre Group.
Your missions will be as follows:
- Assist the Corporate Marketing Team on all communication channels: social media, websites, press,
- Create brand content for Laketricity Social media,
- Develop consistent communication tools and assets for local needs (leaflet, presentation, documents etc.),
- Prepare, organise and participate to events,
- Be the focal point for Laketricity offices and gather local needs and information for communication purpose,
- Identify new communication and marketing requests (internal),
- Identity new communication opportunities for Laketricity based on the market outputs.
You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master program in Communication & Marketing and you are looking for a one-year apprenticeship from October 2021. Training strong international value/interest is greatly appreciated!
You have a strong knowledge in communication, PAO & infographics (Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator) & Office Pack.
You are fluent in French and English (worldwide communication). A third language would be appreciated! You have strong creative skills, you take up challenges and you feel comfortable with team working and autonomy.
Of course, you have a deep interest in renewable energies!
- Conquering, you are proactive and overcome your apprehensions,
- Responsible, you take problems head on to solve them,
- Benevolent, you accept others as they are, with their differences, and can conduct a constructive dialogue,
- Competent, you know your field of expertise and share your knowledge with others,
- Authentic, accurate and sincere, you believe in what you do!
WHAT WE OFFER
If you prefer to come to work by bike, we will lend you one! We provide you with a personalized onboarding: you will be welcomed by your sponsor who will guide you throughout your integration, prepare your training with the different departments etc… And also:
- A profit-sharing agreement
- Lunch vouchers
- A family health insurance covered at 75%.
- The possibility of sharing your time between on-site and home office
We are located on the right bank in Darwin Ecosystem, 15 minutes by bike from Saint Jean train station and 10 minutes from the city center.
You will bring us your skills and inspiration, we will offer you a friendly and stimulating work environment!
Laketricity is the development arm of Ciel et Terre Group and specializes in turning underutilized fresh waterbodies into income-producing floating solar power plants. Our team benefits from the years of experience working with our parent company that provides the patented floating solar Hydrelio™ system, the most installed floating system in the global market.
From hydro-electric dams and water treatment plants to green pastures and vintage wineries, we are passionate about our floating solar projects. We explore new partnership and collaboration opportunities to help grow the new floating solar industry beyond traditional ground mount and roof top solar systems.
Your application will be automatically addressed to our HR manager – Ms Fanny HERMANT, in charge of the recruiting process.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter).