[APPRENTICESHIP] Project Development & Marketing M/W (Bordeaux, France)
To support the project development division created in 2020 under the name of Laketricity®, we are looking for a Project Development & Marketing assistant to join the team in Bordeaux or Lille and to work on the site detection, owners identifications, land control and marketing aspects of Laketricity® strategy.
The mission will include, in whole or in part, the following activities:
- Actively Prospect in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, France and potentially other countries through mailing, phoning or in situ in order to : detect high potential sites, identify site owners, arrange meeting with senior project developer, follow Up on sent proposal,
- Keep all reporting and prospective tools up to date,
- Draft Proposal and answer Prospect needs, sending corporate documents,
- Coordinate with the Marketing and communication Manager from the HQ in France,
- Prepare and participate to trade fair, events or webinar,
- Update Market Intelligence on the change of policy,
- Assess the new requests and make the link between technical teams and external partners when necessary,
- Support the Project Development team in any action.
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a one-year, full-time apprenticeship contract that can start as soon as possible.
Remuneration will be based on the SYNTEC apprenticeship contract grid.
- Work for the pioneer and leading floating solar company
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on the company activities
- Dynamic working environment, where people can express their potential and talent
- Ability to make decisions and initiate change
- Diverse, multicultural teams
- Bike Rental
- Lunch vouchers
You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master program in business/commercial/marketing with strong international value/interest.
You are mastering Office Pack. You are fluent in French and English. A third language would be appreciated. You have intermediate understanding in Financing, especially in project. You have knowledge in sales, marketing, communication, project management, logistics and client relationship.
You are open-minded, responsive, accurate and rigorous. You have strong interpersonal skills & writing abilities, practical common sense and of course, you have a deep interest in renewable energies.
Adaptability and fast autonomy are a key point to your success.
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
Your application will be automatically addressed to our HR manager – Ms Fanny HERMANT, in charge of the recruiting process.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter).