[APPRENTICESHIP] Sustainable development project assistant M/W (Lille, FRANCE)
To support the development of its innovations and to answer its stakeholders’ needs, Ciel & Terre is looking for a Sustainable Development Project Assistant, who will evolve within the Sustainable Development team in Lille. The mission will include several and diverse CSR subjects with an international perspective as Ciel & Terre works with clients, suppliers, and affiliates from all over the world.
Your missions will be as follows:
- Participate in the creation and the animation of the CSR strategy,
- Create and follow CSR indicators,
- Participate in the creation of new tools (code of ethics, follow-up tools, training documents, impacts measurements, annual reports…)
- Identify, propose, and communicate about the best practices internally and externally,
- Participate in the sensitization actions lead by the Sustainable Development team,
- Ensure the conformity to the international regulations (environmental, social, work conditions),
- Assist your manager on secondary CSR subjects (waste management, collaborative projects, water quality, etc…).
You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master program with a specialty in Environment, Sustainable Development, Corporate Social Responsibility or Green Management, and you are looking for a one-year apprenticeship from September 2021 or January 2022.
You are proficient in Office 365 (especially Excel, Power Point, Word etc.). Knowledge of Sharepoint and Teams will be a great plus! You are fluent in French and have a good level in English (speaking and writing).
- Conquering, you are proactive and overcome your apprehensions,
- Responsible, you take problems head on to solve them,
- Benevolent, you accept others as they are, with their differences, and can conduct a constructive dialogue
- Competent, you know your field of expertise and share your knowledge with others,
- Authentic, accurate and sincere, you believe in what you do!
WHAT WE OFFER
If you prefer to come to work by bike, we will lend you one! We provide you with a personalized onboarding: you will be welcomed by your sponsor who will guide you throughout your integration, prepare your training with the different departments etc… And also:
- A profit-sharing agreement
- Lunch vouchers
- A family health insurance covered at 75%.
- The possibility of sharing your time between on-site and home office
We are in the business area of the Haute Borne in Villeneuve d’Ascq, located 15 minutes by subway from train station and Lille city centre. Parking reserved for staff.
You will bring us your skills and inspiration, we will offer you a friendly and stimulating work environment!
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
Your application will be automatically addressed to our HR manager – Ms Fanny HERMANT, in charge of the recruiting process.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter).