Communication & Marketing Internship M/W (Lille, FRANCE)
To support the communication and marketing team, we are looking for a Communication & Marketing intern, who will evolve within the Communication team in Lille, to work on the development and creation of new brand content & communication and marketing assets for Ciel & Terre Group and support the department by managing communication projects.
- Create new brand content for our 3 brands,
- Develop our communication by developing consistent communication tools and assets,
- Assist the Marketing and Communication Team on all communication channels: social media, websites, press,
- Prepare and participate to big events,
- Support and develop internal communication,
- Identify new communication and marketing requests (internal),
- Identity new communication opportunities for the Group.
You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master program in communication & marketing, with a specialization in infographics/PAO. Training strong international value/interest is greatly appreciated!
You are mastering Adobe Creative Suite & Office Pack. You have knowledge in communication, PAO & infographics and video editing. Motion design skills would be a plus!
You have strong creative skills, you take up challenges and you feel comfortable with team working and autonomy.
You are fluent in French and English and of course, you have a deep interest in renewable energies!
WHAT WE OFFER
- 6-month internship available from August 2021
- Work for the pioneer and leading floating solar company
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on the company activities
- Dynamic working environment, where people can express their potential and talent
- Ability to make decisions and initiate change
- Diverse, multicultural teams
- Parking reserved for staff
- Free bicycles rental
- Lunch vouchers
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
Your application will be automatically addressed to our HR manager – Ms Fanny HERMANT, in charge of the recruiting process.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter).