Construction Engineer M/W (Lille, France)
To support its growth in Europe, Middle East and Africa, Ciel et Terre is looking for a construction engineer within the Project and Construction team to prepare and supervise works on site. Based in Lille, this job requires experience and technical skills, not only to deal with the site issues regarding the projects to be achieved, but also to develop new services specific to floating solar market.
As part of the construction team and under Project and Construction Director’s responsibility, you will be involved in every step of the floating solar plants achievement, from technical support and client assistance to kick-off meeting, anchoring works, training, quality inspection and handover.
Main mission includes:
- Organize and supervise anchoring works on site. Able to subcontract works if needed.
- Draft, centralize and update the documents related to projects implementation (Design, Ready to build, As built documents, user manuals, maintenance manuals)
- Ensure the follow-up and the reporting of projects under construction
- Ensure the preparation and the good execution of the works onsite: recommendation about equipment and good practices, training of the local team, construction site supervision.
- Bring reliable technical support to the sales team about construction activities (site qualification, cost estimation, submission of technical documents…)
- With R&D team, take part to the development of a range of services to support clients for their floating solar projects (advice, assistance, new services, new equipment…)
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
You hold a Master in Engineering, you have a minimum 3-year experience in worksite management including a period in the renewable energy field.
You proved your ability to lead a team and to adapt to complex situations and environments.
You are fluent in French and English. Any other language as German, Spanish, Arabic, Hebrew would be a plus.
You are fully proficient in MS Office pack and you can use Autocad / Solidworks.
Rigorous and pragmatic,
Source of proposals and driving force,
Ready to move on site within Europe regularly
Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work,
And of course, a strong interest in renewables and clean energies!
You know how to:
Easily integrate into a new team,
Accept constructive feedback
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work for the pioneer and leading floating solar company
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on the company activities
- Dynamic working environment, where people can express their potential and talent
- Ability to make decisions and initiate change
- Diverse, multicultural teams
- Business area of the Haute Borne, located 15 minutes by subway from Lille city center
- Parking reserved for staff and free bicycles rental
- Lunch vouchers
- Incentive agreement
- Full time permanent contract
- Salary: to be negotiated according to the profile
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
Your application will be automatically addressed to our HR manager – Ms Fanny HERMANT, in charge of the recruiting process.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter).