EMEA Sales Director M/W (Lille, France)
To support our growth strategy, we are looking for Sales Director for Europe, Middle East and Africa Region (EMEA)
As a real entrepreneur, you build and manage the EMEA sales and marketing strategy for the Region.
- Co-build a regional business strategy aligned with the vision and ambition of the company.
- Set up commercial processes aligned with cultural and territorial specificities.
- Lead regional key accounts and international partnerships.
- Manage the marketing strategy and its deployment.
- Create synergies between the subsidiaries and share best practices.
Higher education (business school), you have a successful experience of 10 years minimum in international trade and management of multi-cultural teams.
You already have worked in energy industry and are used to lead key accounts, call for tenders and large projects.
You are bilingual English and are ready to travel anywhere in the Region.
Thanks to your strong leadership, you know how to convince without imposing. You bet on teamwork and know how to create membership.
Bold and creative in your business approach,
Rigorous, organized and are perfectly adaptable to a multicultural environment,
A real Swiss knife for the company, as a federator and entrepreneur,
Recognized for your optimism and your taste for the challenge.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work for the pioneer and leading floating solar company
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the company activities
- The ability to take decisions and initiate change
- Diverse, multicultural teams
- The business area of the Haute Borne, located 15 minutes by subway from Lille station and city center
- Parking reserved for staff
- Free bicycles rental
- Lunch vouchers
- Incentive agreement
- Full time permanent contract
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
Your application will be automatically addressed to our HR manager – Ms Fanny HERMANT, in charge of the recruiting process.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter).