Project Manager M/W (Lille, France)
To support our growth in Europe, Middle East and Africa, we are looking for a Project Manager within the Project team to ensure the good realization of floating project to the client.
As part of the project team and under Project and Construction Director’s responsibility, you will be involved in every step of the floating solar plants’ achievement.
Main missions are:
- Define the project objectives (quality, cost, delivery)
- Establish and manage the project team
- Review contract with the sales team before purchase order signature
- Launch the internal studies
- Subcontractors consultation, contracting and follow up
- Ensure the client invoicing
- Manage and follow up of all the contractual services included in the project
- Schedule Project and follow up budget
- Approve costs and planning evolution
- Project reporting
- Propose any process improvement regarding the project department
- Ensure the project final acceptance by the client without any reservation
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work for the pioneer and leading floating solar company
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on the company activities
- Dynamic working environment, where people can express their potential and talent
- Ability to make decisions and initiate change
- Diverse, multicultural teams
- Business area of the Haute Borne, located 15 minutes by subway from Lille city center
- Parking reserved for staff
- Lunch vouchers
- Incentive agreement
- Full time permanent contract
- Salary: to be negotiated according to the profile
- You hold a Master of Engineering in project management and you have a minimum of 3-year experience as project manager.
- You proved your ability to lead a team and to adapt to complex situations and environments.
- You are fluent in French and English. Any other language as German, Spanish, Arabic, Hebrew would be a plus.
- You are fully proficient in MS Office pack and you can use Autocad / Solidworks.
- You have good relational and writing skills and you are able to adapt, prioritize and self-manage. With a capacity for synthesis and a critical mind, you are proactive and pragmatic.
- Source of proposals and driving force, you know how to communicate smoothly and accept constructive feedback.
- You are ready to move on site within Europe regularly, and of course, you have a deep interest in renewables and clean energies.
- Knowledge about solar energy, PV plant functioning, main components (PV panels, inverters, electrical boxes…) and technical constraints of installation would be an advantage.
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
Your application will be automatically addressed to our HR manager – Ms Fanny HERMANT, in charge of the recruiting process.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter).