Industrial and Quality Engineer M/W (Bangkok, Thailand)
To support its projects in ASEAN, Ciel & Terre is looking for a new member in its industrial team. You will be involved in technical aspects of manufacturing of the Hydrelio® system, such as pre-serial trials, production kick-off and continuous improvement. You will support suppliers in the production of Hydrelio® system and be responsible for the quality of the products manufactured at the suppliers in the region.
Under the supervision of the Industry Department ASEAN Head, the Industrial and Quality Engineer will be responsible for the following activities:
- Support mold design by obtaining relevant machine information from supplier.
- Commission tooling, machines, and manufacture prototypes when needed.
- Perform industrial trials, either for new product, new material, or for existing product on a new machine or at a new supplier.
- Build-up knowledge by creating methodologies and explanation on technical aspects of Hydrelio® manufacturing.
- Prepare and/or check all quality documents required for production with suppliers
- Check and analyze quality data to run continuous improvement projects / act on defect rate factory kaizen activities.
- Detect non-conformities, launch blocking and stock survey procedures.
- Lead problem solving for claim management and manufacturing troubles.
- Lead 8D activities and prepare final reports together with the team.
You preferably had exposure to lean manufacturing, PFMEA, quality management methodologies. You love technology, machineries, data, as well as field work within factories. Experience in blow-molding or injection molding would be a strong advantage.
Pragmatic, organized, proactive.
Patience, attention to details, practical good sense, real problem-solving skills.
You know how to…
Deliver results within time constraints, work in team, communicate effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in engineering preferably in polymer processing, manufacturing or quality engineering
- 2 years of experience in a production / factory environment
- Thai speaker
- Fluency in English is mandatory for communication with Ciel & Terre International teams.
- The applicant should have the authorization to work in Thailand
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work for the pioneer and leading floating solar company
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the company activities
- A dynamic working environment, where people can express their potential and talent
- The ability to take decisions and initiate change
- Autonomy and self-development
- Diverse, multicultural teams
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
Your application will be automatically addressed to Ms Lucie BOURLARD, in charge of the recruitment in ASEAN region. Please send your CV and cover letter.