Industrial Engineer M/W (Lille, FRANCE)
To support our growth in Europe, Middle East and Africa, we are looking for a new member in our industrial and quality team at our headquarters in Villeneuve d’Ascq.
This is a demanding, cross functional job, involving a wide array of activities. You will be involved in all steps of manufacturing, from prototyping and validation to price negotiation, production kick-off, quality and continuous improvement. You will support suppliers across the region in the production of Hydrelio® system and challenge your troubleshooting skills.
Your missions will be as follows:
- Assist Procurement team in sourcing strategies in Europe, Middle East, Africa (or beyond if required),
- Ensure the industrialization of products from prototyping to mass-production
- Production launches anywhere needed, on the field, in factories,
- Generate technical data to be used for product design,
- Set-up all quality procedures and documents with new suppliers or at new product launch,
- Support suppliers across the region to reach the accepted level of quality management,
- Control all quality forms filled and shared by suppliers, make sure all products are within specifications,
- Track production performance and flag process deviations,
- Manage claims when products are delivered out of specifications.
- You will be expected to travel abroad on an occasional basis for site visits or to visit our subsidiaries.
You hold a Master in engineering, in either manufacturing, mechanical engineering, quality, polymers processing, and have at least 5-year experience in a production/factory environment. You love field and hands-on work within factories, on production lines.
You are proficient in Pack Office, CAD design and you are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken. Fluency in another language would be a plus (German, Spanish, Arabic, Hebrew…).
You have a knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for effective manufacture assembly and distribution of goods.
You have a basic understanding of polymer processing. Experience in blow-molding or injection molding would be appreciated.
Familiar with classic quality control methodologies (5 Whys, Fishbone, 8D…), you are pragmatic and team player. You have an explorer’s mindset, ready to go to any country our projects may bring us. Relevant travel experiences will be appreciated (EMEA region or others…)!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Working for the pioneer of floating solar photovoltaics
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the group’s activities
- A proximity to the management team
- A dynamic work environment that encourages the expression of everyone’s potential and talent
- Autonomy and the ability to initiate change
- Daily interaction with multicultural teams
You will bring us your skills and inspiration, we will offer you a friendly and stimulating work environment!
“Les plus” Ciel & Terre
If you prefer to come to work by bike, we will lend you one! We provide you with a personalized onboarding: you will be welcomed by your sponsor who will guide you throughout your integration, prepare your training with the different departments etc… And also:
- A profit-sharing agreement
- Lunch vouchers
- A family health insurance covered at 75%.
- The possibility of sharing your time between on-site and home office
We are in the business area of the Haute Borne in Villeneuve d’Ascq, located 15 minutes by subway from train station and Lille city centre. Parking reserved for staff.
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
Your application will be automatically addressed to our HR manager – Ms Fanny HERMANT, in charge of the recruiting process.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter).