[INTERNSHIP] Construction Engineer M/W (Lille, France)
To support the construction team based in Lille, we are looking for a Construction Engineer intern to work on the construction of floating solar power plants in Europe.
- Developing the company’s construction department and manage anchoring and mounting worksites in the EMEA zone (Europe, Middle East, Africa),
- Provide on-site training to clients and subcontractors in the construction of floating solar plants,
- Take part to the development of technical solutions related to the anchoring, mounting and maintenance of floating solar plants,
- Take part to the development of Hydrelio® products (construction subjects) with R&D department,
- Provide technical assistance on construction subjects to clients from the beginning of projects until the commissioning phase (anchoring work, floats installation),
- Draft project-related documents,
- Manage projects end of works acceptance and punch list management with clients.
WHAT WE OFFER
A 6-month internship from January 2021.
- Work for the pioneer and leading floating solar company
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on the company activities
- Dynamic working environment, where people can express their potential and talent
- Diverse, multicultural teams
- Business area of the Haute Borne located 15 minutes by subway from Lille station and city center
- Parking reserved for staff
- Bike Rental
- Lunch vouchers
You are currently enrolled in Master or engineering degree (general, project management, environment, or mechanics).
You are mastering Office Pack and you know how to use AutoCAD. You are fluent in French and English, and of course, you have a strong interest in renewables and clean energies!
You are proactive and pragmatic. You have good relational and writing skills, with ability to adapt, prioritize and self-manage. You also have a capacity for synthesis and a strong critical mind.
You are ready to move within Europe for site visits or client meetings.
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
Your application will be automatically addressed to our HR manager – Ms Fanny HERMANT, in charge of the recruiting process.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter).