[INTERNSHIP] Mechanical Engineer M/W (Lille, France)
To support the French R&D team, we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer intern to work on designing actual and future products of Ciel & Terre and consolidate design methods of the team.
- Designs technical solutions using CAD software
- Creates part and assembly drawings
- Performs technical feasibilities: mechanical simulations & calculations, proof of concept, prototyping
- Follows validation tests and reviews validation reports.
- Capitalizes acquired knowledge and writes design guides
- Improves R&D tools: design tools, drawings and documents database, templates etc.
WHAT WE OFFER
A 6-month internship available from February 2020 based in Lille (France)
- Work for the pioneer and leading floating solar company
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on the company activities
- Dynamic working environment, where people can express their potential and talent
- Diverse, multicultural teams
- Parking reserved for staff
- Lunch vouchers
You are currently enrolled in Mechanical or Material Master degree.
Knowledge in technical product development, mechanical simulations, polymer processing and characteristics and metal parts manufacturing.
Good relational and writing skills, with ability to adapt, prioritize and self-manage.
Mastering Office Pack and you are fluent in French and English. You know how to use Solidworks or equivalent software. Knowing a FEA simulations software is also an asset.
Proactive, creative and innovative, with a capacity for synthesis and a strong critical mind.
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
Your application will be automatically addressed to our HR manager – Ms Fanny HERMANT, in charge of the recruiting process.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter).