[INTERNSHIP] Quality Control Engineer M/W (Kerala, India)
We are looking for a highly driven, self-motivated individual to join our growing team as an Intern for Quality Control in Ciel et Terre, Kerala, working directly under the Supply chain Head with the Industrial team and helping them to fulfill delivery and logistics related works.
- Responsible for handling all QC related activities for all incoming raw materials, Packing materials, in process QC activities and finished goods inspection.
- Responsible for handling the various documentation related to material receipt, excise related documentation work and documentation to support the manufacturing operations
- To take care of timely dispatches of Zero defective finished products from the Manufacturing unit, assuring on time delivery.
- Improving Maximum Capacity utilization of Machines, Ensuring periodic machine maintenance.
- Reducing waste by Implementing Kaizen.
- Preparation of inspection reports of parts for dimension and performance.
- Attend and close technical specification meetings with customers.
- Defect analysis and counteraction implementation.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Assesses the implementation of the Quality Control Plans.
- Supports and participates in all the internal/external audits.
- Diploma / BE in Mechanical engineering graduate
- Avaiable for a period of 3 months
- Should be fluent in Malayalam and English
- Should be ready to relocate pan India
- Energetic and self-driven person
WHAT WE OFFER
- Placement Offer if candidate excels in his performance
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the company activities
- A dynamic working environment, where people can express their potential and talent
- The ability to take decisions and initiate change
- Diverse, multicultural teams
- Autonomy and self development
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
Your application will be automatically addressed to our HR manager – Ms Angel Susan, in charge of the recruiting process.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter).