[INTERNSHIP] Sales Assistant EMEA M/W (Lille, FRANCE)
You will evolve within the Sales team in Lille and work on the commercial and marketing aspects of Ciel & Terre’s strategy. Answer the client needs is the priority.
- Assist the Sales developer in the daily commercial tasks,
- Answer client needs and send corporate documents,
- Prepare and participate to big events,
- Assess the new requests and make the link between teams,
- Answer the phone (English speaking),
- Handle the administration responsibilities of the internal Sales department,
- Marketing and Communication Manager and team support when required.
You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master program in Business development (B to B) or sales.
You are mastering Office Pack and you are fluent in French and English. A third language would be appreciated.
Great team player? Real people person? You love helping others? As well as being passionate about customer service, you will need:
- The ability to communicate well with colleagues and customers,
- A confident and professional manner in dealing with a variety of different customer situations,
- The ability to work co-operatively with others,
- Enthusiasm and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude,
- The ability to engage and inspire customers through questioning and listening skills,
- Previous experience as a Sales Assistant or in business development would be a bonus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A 6-month internship available from July 2021
- Work for the pioneer and leading floating solar company
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the company activities
- A dynamic working environment, where people can express their potential and talent
- The ability to take decisions and initiate change
- Diverse, multicultural teams
- The business area of the Haute Borne, located 15 minutes by subway from Lille station and city center
- Parking reserved for staff
- Free bicycles rental
- Lunch vouchers
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
Your application will be automatically addressed to our HR manager – Ms Fanny HERMANT, in charge of the recruiting process.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter).