[INTERNSHIP] Sales Support Engineer M/W (Lille, France)
We are looking for a highly driven individual to join our growing team as a sales support engineer in our Lille HQ. Working directly with the sales team and helping them to identify the technical expectations of the clients, you will be placed under the responsibility of Managing Director.
- Prepare technical and commercial offer with sales manager and in coordination with relevant departments,
- Analyze and manage tenders to provide quality and appropriate answers according to project context,
- Participate with sales manager to call or on-site meetings,
- Support sales manager and R&D to define markets needs and prepare new product gate 0,
- Create and update relevant worksheets/materials for sales manager to ease the sale of Hydrelio® products,
- Conduct regular technology and competition watch.
You are currently enrolled in a Master program in energy, civil or generalist engineering and you are looking for an end-of-course internship.
Knowledge about solar energy, PV plant functioning, main components (PV panels, inverters, electrical boxes…) and technical constraints of installation would be an advantage.
You are mastering Microsoft Office, Autocad or equivalent 2D CAO software (Solidworks, Draftsight). If you know PVSyst, ArcMap, it would be a plus.
You are fluent in English. Another language will be also appreciated.
You have good relational and writing skills (especially for technical reports drafting), and you are able to adapt, prioritize and self-manage. With a capacity for synthesis and a critical mind, you are proactive and pragmatic.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work for the pioneer and leading floating solar company
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the company activities
- A dynamic working environment, where people can express their potential and talent
- The ability to take decisions and initiate change
- Autonomy and self-development
- Diverse, multicultural teams
- Business area of the Haute Borne located 15 minutes by subway from Lille station and city center
- Parking reserved for staff
- Free bicycle lending
- Lunch vouchers
- Legal compensation
The position is available from August for a length of 6 months. Possibility of hiring after the internship.
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
Your application will be automatically addressed to our HR manager – Ms Fanny HERMANT, in charge of the recruiting process.
Please send your CV along with a short message in English stating your motivations.