MANAGER - ACCOUNTS & FINANCE M/W (BANGALORE, INDIA)
We are looking for a highly driven, self-motivated individual to join our growing team as Manager – Finance & Accounts in Ciel et Terre Bangalore. Looking for a candidate who has experience in the renewable energy industry.
- Develop and manage annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the organization’s needs including preparation of periodic budget forecasts.
- Assist finance Head in all the finance and accounts core activities.
- Prepare and maintain cash flow analyses as needed.
- Analyze monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and effectively convey analysis to staff as requested.
- Assist in preparing year-end books for audit.
- Ensure operational compliance with policies, procedures, and regulations for any necessary entities.
- Process vendor payments and check requests.
- Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
- Maintaining our accounts system.
- Preparation of notes of accounts for subsidiaries and consolidated financial reported in the annual reports. Statutory like TDS liability, GST liabilities.
- Prepare Bank and supplier reconciliation statements.
- Respond to inquiries from staff regarding budgets, deposits, disbursement, and grant reporting requests.
- Assist in reconciling all balance sheet and income statement accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis as indicated by the monthly closing schedule.
- Process payroll and report payroll taxes for the organization.
- Perform basic office management duties as requested.
- Booking & accounting of revenues and expenditure.
- Follow up on Trade Receivables.
- Degree in finance, accounting or related field.
- You should have good exposure in Finance reporting.
- Work experience in MS Dynamics NAV is an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with core finance activities.
- Good exposure in the renewable energy field.
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
The accounting and finance manager will work closely with the Finance – Head, and CEO. The duties of this position require 45-48 of work hours each week. Immediate joiner would be preferred.
Your application will be automatically addressed to our HR manager – Ms Angel Susan, in charge of the recruiting process.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter).