Manufacturing Coordinator M/W (Kerala, India)
We are looking for a highly driven, self-motivated individual to join our growing team as a Manufacturing Coordinator at our manufacturing unit in Kerala.
- Planning, Organizing, and Directing the Plant / Production activities.
- Implement and manage business strategies to achieve the Company’s objectives and to provide continual stimulus to its growth and operational efficiency.
- Ensure continuous improvement in all areas of operations/production.
- Ensure total quality management to meet and exceed customers’ requirements.
- Manage budgets, plans, and programs to ensure the optimum utilization of available equipment, space, facility, and human resource necessary to attain manufacturing objectives.
- Review and continual monitoring on Production/Operational results. Update and recommend to the Management on issues affecting Quality and its Profitability.
- Develop and prioritize tactical plans to assure achievement of Factory operations.
- Optimize production capacity in relation to finished goods requirements.
Ensure adequate service levels through close liaison among production, stores, and purchase.
- Ensure constant maintenance of product quality through the setting of manufacturing standards, employee awareness, and training programs, and monitoring & maintaining the housekeeping standard.
- Implement Management policies and ensure constructive interpersonal relationships to achieve the standard productivity and keep the morale of the staff up at all levels within the workforce.
- Collate and analyze data, putting together production reports for the management submission.
- Graduate with minimum 3-year of experience in mechanical engineering/ polymer processing.
- Experience in blow moulding and injection moulding.
- Experience in Manufacturing, Manufacturing coordination, and Manpower handling.
- Industrial experience in a production environment is must
- Should be ready to work PAN India.
- Dynamic person who is good at multitasking.
- Fluent in South Indian Languages will be an added advantage.
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
Your application will be automatically addressed to our HR manager – Ms Angel Susan, in charge of the recruiting process.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter).