Marketing & Communication Manager M/W (Lille, France)
We are looking for our Marketing & Communication Manager in our Lille HQ. As part of the Sales Department, you will contribute to the company’s business growth and visibility through direct support to the Sales department and communication operations.
Main missions are:
- Manage Marketing and Communication strategy for the markets by identifying clients’ expectations, competition market shares and defining product/activity orientation and company image,
- Work closely with the R&D department for product development and optimization,
- Promote, develop and ensure the Company’s brands visibility,
- Ensure a role of support for the sales department by providing efficient and market-adapted tools (documents, videos, etc.),
- Supervise the online presence through the international website and social media, follow performances (KPI) and adjust the marketing/media plan,
- Manage Media/Press relations,
- Act as the internal communication interface for the group and contribute to the corporate life within the different departments,
- Contribute to improving the Company’s general organization and performance in Marketing and Communication.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work for the pioneer and leading floating solar company
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on the company activities
- Dynamic working environment, where people can express their potential and talent
- Ability to make decisions and initiate change
- Diverse, multicultural teams
- Business area of the Haute Borne, located 15 minutes by subway from Lille city center
- Parking reserved for staff
- Lunch vouchers
- Incentive agreement
- Full time permanent contract
- Salary: to be negotiated according to the profile
You hold a Master degree of Marketing or Business School and have at least 4-year experience on the same functions.
You are proficient in Office Pack and Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
You demonstrate a thorough knowledge of market trends and social media. You can anticipate and adapt to customers’ needs in a proactive and strategic manner. You are curious, creative and innovative.
You have good relational and writing skills with ability to adapt, prioritize and self-manage.
You are fluent in English.
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
Your application will be automatically addressed to our HR manager – Ms Fanny HERMANT, in charge of the recruiting process.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter).