Office Manager M/W (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
Ciel & Terre® is looking for a highly driven, self-motivated individual to join our growing team as a Office Manager in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The role of the Office Manager is to ensure the smooth management of the legal and administrative aspects of the entity, as well as support its business growth and marketing visibility. She/He is involved in the daily management of the accounting, legal procedures, commercial follow-up and internal/external communication.
- Contribute to the synergy between the subsidiary and other entities within the Ciel & Terre Group
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
- Design and implement office policies and procedures
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
Support the Representative Director with administrative management of the office:
- Point of contact for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands – Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
Support the Representative Director with HR management:
- Manage payroll, holidays and sick leaves
- Manage recruitment and hiring/departure processes
- Manage HR files and databases
- Organize on-boarding and training of new staff members
Support the Representative Director with accounting management:
- Management of the relationship with the local banks and link with the accounting team in France
- Process payments and invoices, ensure payment/invoice reporting
- Review employee expenses and make reimbursements
- Check all financial transactions for accuracy
- Support the Representative Director and Sales Manager(s) to detect potential sites, opportunities, and target clients for floating PV plant installations
- Follow new and existing inquiries by handling client interface, collecting adequate data for technical studies, bringing commercial support to the technical team in terms of understanding clients’ needs, and preparing proposals
- Support the development and follow-up of company’s partners (clients, agents, distributors…)
- Ensure good reporting and follow-up on the performance of Sales activities
- Contribute to improving the company’s general organization and performance in its commercial approach in Malaysia
- Promote the company and the Hydrelio® system through the creation and regular update of adapted marketing material
- Identify, plan and participate in professional exhibitions, conferences and networking events
- Report to the French HQ the marketing activities of the subsidiary
- Gather regulatory, technological and competitive intelligence Office
We are looking for candidates with very stable career track record and a previous experience in office administration, accounting or sales support. We require a fluent English speaker to coordinate local correspondences and clients; French capability is an added advantage as well. You should be equipped with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in MS Office pack (basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop would also be appreciated).
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and skills in problem solving
- Experience in accounting and Human Resources management
- High level of adaptability and autonomy
- Source of proposals and driving force
- Willingness to work in a young and fast-growing company and contribute to its development
- Interest in renewables and clean energies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-time / Permanent job
- Salary: based on experience, skills and education level
- Work for the pioneer and leading floating solar company
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the company activities
- A dynamic working environment, where people can express their potential and talent
- The ability to take decisions and initiate change
- Autonomy and self-development
- Diverse, multicultural teams
4 weeks in-house training and support provided by your predecessor. Special consideration will be given to any applicant with significant experience in a similar role in the state. We are the pioneers and expert in the specialized niche market of floating PV, this means we are dedicated to be the national’s best manufacturer and services provider of floating PV solutions in the industry!
Check us out at www.ciel-et-terre.net.
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
Your application will be automatically addressed to Ms Lucie BOURLARD, from the ASEAN office.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter).