Project Engineer M/W (Bangalore, India)
We are looking for a highly driven, self-motivated individual to join our growing team as a Project Engineer in Ciel et Terre Bangalore. Working directly with the Engineering team and helping them to identify the technical expectations of the prospects, you will be placed under the responsibility of the Project Manager.
- Act as the privileged contact person with prospects & clients for any specific technical question
- Act as intermediary between Sales team and other teams (R&D, procurement, construction) regarding all the technical aspects of C&T’s products & services
- Assist the Sales & Development team in the site prospection (site’s visit and detailed reports)
- Conduct or make conduct pre-feasibility and detailed studies for floating solar projects: layout, modelling, components listing, geographical implantation, yield energy simulation, anchoring notes, technical notes…
- Build the technical offers with the Sales team
- Support the Sales team on technical data to establish budget & business plan
- Support the R&D and Construction teams regarding product innovation (brainstorming, CAO, numerical simulations and modelling, suppliers/partners meetings…) with inputs about markets needs
- Conduct regular technology and competition watch
graduate of a Master in Renewables or Electrical or Mechanical or Generalist Engineering and you should have minimum 3 years of experience in the field of Solar Knowledge about solar energy, PV plant functioning and main components (PV panels, inverters, electrical boxes…) and technical constraints of installation would be an advantage.
mastering Microsoft Office software, SolidWorks, AutoCAD or equivalent 2D CAO software, PVSyst, and ideally ArcView or equivalent GIS software. Fluent in English. Another language will be also appreciated.
good relational and writing skills (especially for technical reports drafting), and you are able to adapt, prioritize and self-manage. With a capacity for synthesis and a critical mind, you are proactive and pragmatic.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work for the pioneer and leading floating solar company
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the company activities
- A dynamic working environment, where people can express their potential and talent
- The ability to take decisions and initiate change
- Autonomy and self-development
- Diverse, multicultural teams
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
Your application will be automatically addressed to Ms Puja MISHRA, from the Indian office.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter).