R&D Engineer M/W (Lille, France)
To support the development of our innovations, we offer a R&D engineer position in our HQ in Villeneuve d’Ascq. You will be involved in all steps of new product development, from design and prototyping to testing and production kick-off.
This is a demanding job which requires expertise and skill to deal with the products under development.
Within the R&D division and under the responsibility of the R&D Director, your missions will be as follows:
- Invent new systems for floating solar plants related to the floating structure,
- Define, plan and realize in autonomy the whole new system development from concept to industrial qualified solution,
- Identify reliable and competitive partners to develop and validate the new systems,
- Work closely with the industrial/supply team to qualify partners all over the world.
- Steer, in autonomy, the progress of new system development
- Ensure the reporting of the activity, in terms of progress and issues encountered, propose measures for continuous improvement,
- Participate to the synergy within R&D team and between teams of the whole Ciel et Terre group.
You may have to travel abroad as part of site visits or our affiliates.
You have a master’s degree in engineering (mechanics, material science or general engineering) with 5 year-experience in CAD and technical parts development (plastic parts a plus).
You master Office, Autocad and/or Solidworks (or another CAD software) and you have strong skills in mechanics, technical part design, plastics and RDM.
You feel very comfortable writing and talking in French and English.
- Open-minded, innovative and curious, you are able to work in an international team,
- You have a strong practical sense and are proactive,
- You know how to prioritize, adapt to changes and work in autonomy,
- You know and like working in a team and accept constructive feedback,
You have a strong interest in renewables and desire to make an impact in this field.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work for the pioneer and leading floating solar company
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the company activities
- A dynamic working environment, where people can express their potential and talent
- The ability to take decisions and initiate change
- Diverse, multicultural teams
You will work in the business area of the Haute Borne, located 15 minutes by subway from Lille city center. You will benefit from a parking reserved for staff.
You wish to come to work by bike, we lend you one!
It’s full-time permanent position.
- Salary: between 36K€ and € 45K€ depending on the profile
- Incentive agreement
- Lunch vouchers
- Health insurance supported up to 75%
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
Your application will be automatically addressed to our HR manager – Ms Fanny HERMANT, in charge of the recruiting process.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter).