R&D Hydrodynamic Engineer M/W (Lille, FRANCE)
We are looking for our R&D Hydrodynamic Engineer in our Lille HQ. As part of the R&D team and in collaboration with project team, you will manage design tools for Hydrelio® array and its mooring as well as assess environment effects on Hydrelio®.
Main missions are:
- Assess environmental loads and understand behaviour of Hydrelio® array under environmental solicitations for different Hydrelio® configurations and products,
- Define action plan to better understand this behaviour and develop associated tools,
- Subcontract specific studies, receive and review technical documents,
- Validate design tools with on-site data correlation: prepare, carry out on site experience, post processes values and write associated reports,
- Regularly update and follow up project schedule / budget and close study with lessons learned and project summary,
- Participate to mooring solutions development.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work for the pioneer and leading floating solar company
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on the company activities
- Dynamic working environment, where people can express their potential and talent
- Ability to make decisions and initiate change
- Diverse, multicultural teams
- Business area of the Haute Borne, located 15 minutes by subway from Lille city center
- Parking reserved for staff
- Lunch vouchers
- Incentive agreement
- Full time permanent contract
- Salary: according to profile and experiences
You hold a Master of Engineering and have at least 5-year experience in naval architecture, hydrodynamics, environmental loads and renewable energy / offshore oil & gas. An experience in subcontracting studies would be an advantage.
You are mastering Microsoft Office, Excel. You are confident with Python and VBA.
You have a technical knowledge of hydrodynamics, aerodynamics and fatigue analysis.
You have good relational and writing skills (especially for technical reports drafting), with ability to adapt, prioritize and self-manage. With a capacity for synthesis and a strong critical mind, you are proactive, pragmatic and multitasking.
You are fluent in English and have and a deep interest in renewables and clean energies.
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
Your application will be automatically addressed to our HR manager – Ms Fanny HERMANT, in charge of the recruiting process.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter).