R&D Material Engineer M/W (Lille, France)
We are looking for our R&D Material Engineer in our Lille HQ. As part of the R&D team, you will develop and manage innovative materials solutions meeting the customers specifications.
- Analyze needs to define new customer expectations
- Identify new innovative materials/components and associated processes for their implementation
- Performs technical feasibility – performance prediction, risk analysis, industrial feasibility
- Defines and follow validation plan (tests protocols) including request for new tests
- Manages prototype/samples production
- Prepares design reviews and gate reviews. Validates gate reviews packages
- Characterize materials to establish their specific properties (mechanical, chemical, physical) and qualify them by tests on samples
- Capitalizes acquired knowledge and writes design guides
- Support production units: audit, process quality improvement, KPI monitoring
- Search for external technical partnerships (local and abroad)
You hold a Master in material engineering and you have a minimum 5-year experience in polymer material development.
a technical knowledge of polymer testing, simulation, prototyping, polymer processing and characteristics.
good relational and writing skills, with ability to adapt, prioritize and self-manage. With a capacity for synthesis and a strong critical mind, you are proactive, creative and innovative.
fully proficient in MS Office pack
fluent in English
and of course, you have and a deep interest in renewables and clean energies.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work for the pioneer and leading floating solar company
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the company activities
- A dynamic working environment, where people can express their potential and talent
- The ability to take decisions and initiate change
- Diverse, multicultural teams
- The business area of the Haute Borne, located 15 minutes by subway from Lille station and city center
- Parking reserved for staff
- Free bicycles rental
- Lunch vouchers
- Incentive agreement
- Full time permanent contract (39h), available as soon as possible
- Salary: according to profile and experience
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
Your application will be automatically addressed to our HR manager – Ms Fanny HERMANT, in charge of the recruiting process.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter).