R&D Project Engineer M/W (Lille, FRANCE)
We are looking for our R&D Project Engineer in our Lille HQ. As part of the R&D team, you will manage Hydrelio® product developments from concept/idea to industrialized products.
- Ensures that the product respects specifications in terms of performance and quality,
- Defines required resources (manhours, expenses) to achieve project,
- Manages the development project and respects milestones and budget,
- Ensures Ciel & Terre processes are respected by all the project team members,
- Defines technical solutions,
- Performs technical feasibility – performance prediction, risk analysis, industrial feasibility,
- Defines and follow validation plan (tests) including request for new test,
- Manages prototype manufacturing,
- Prepares design reviews and gate reviews. Validates gate reviews packages,
- Manages, regularly updates and follows up project schedule and budget.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work for the pioneer and leading floating solar company
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on the company activities
- Dynamic working environment, where people can express their potential and talent
- Ability to make decisions and initiate change
- Diverse, multicultural teams
- Business area of the Haute Borne, located 15 minutes by subway from Lille city center
- Parking reserved for staff
- Lunch vouchers
- Incentive agreement
- Full time permanent contract
- Salary: according to profile and experiences
You hold a Bachelor in Mechanics or Material Science or a Master of Engineering and have at least 10-year experience in technical product development.
You are fluent in English and you are mastering CAD (Solidworks).
Your application will be automatically addressed to Keylink agency in charge of the recruitment process for this job position.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter) and indicate the following reference in the message: ref. LW/PE/5119.