R&D Validation Engineer M/W (Lille, FRANCE)
We are looking for our R&D Validation Engineer in our Lille HQ. As part of the R&D team, you will manage Hydrelio® validation team and assets.
- Leads and motivates subordinates to develop a high performing team,
- Trains employees for skills improvements and higher performances,
- Manages human resources to ensure lab reactivity (hiring),
- Defines and communicates lab budgets (assets, man resources, …),
- Identifies and anticipates investment plans,
- Closely follows up product validations planning to ensure project milestones respect,
- Develops reliable partnerships to perform subcontracted tests,
- Performs technological watch on test means,
- Reports to R&D Director and revert to him for decisions.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work for the pioneer and leading floating solar company
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on the company activities
- Dynamic working environment, where people can express their potential and talent
- Ability to make decisions and initiate change
- Diverse, multicultural teams
- Business area of the Haute Borne, located 15 minutes by subway from Lille city center
- Parking reserved for staff
- Lunch vouchers
- Incentive agreement
- Full time permanent contract
- Salary: according to profile and experiences
You hold a Bachelor in Mechanics or Material Science or a Master of Engineering and have at least 5-year experience in validation and Project/Team Management.
You are fluent in English.
Your application will be automatically addressed to Keylink agency in charge of the recruitment process for this job position.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter) and indicate the following reference in the message: ref. LW/VM/0420.