SENIOR EXECUTIVE – ACCOUNTS & FINANCE M/W (Bangalore, India)
We are looking for a highly driven, self-motivated individual to join our growing team as a Senior executive – Account and Finance in Ciel & Terre in Bangalore.
- Assisting in day-to-day accounting activities in terms of coordinating with the manufacturing team and recording all factory costs, R&D team costs, employee reimbursements. To review all accounting entries before being posted in the system. To ensure that documentation is appropriately taken care of.
- Review of books of accounts on daily basis to ensure that all invoices are recorded on a timely basis and to ensure that deductions applicable i.e., TDS, retention are appropriately withheld before releasing payment. Advising teams submitting bills on document lapses in invoices that are submitted to finance for accounting. Review of outstanding advances and receivables and suitably coordinating with internal teams to settle advances and expedite the realization of receivables.
- Preparation of MIS for reporting to management in terms of month-end reporting/quarterly reporting to HQ etc along with preparation of financial statements along with detailed schedules, BRS, accruals, etc.
- Monitoring compliances on daily basis for various statutory filings like TDS, GST, pf, pt, esi, and tax audits/statutory audits/special audits (as and when required) along with assisting in the preparation of required return drafts. Suitably highlight deviation/non-compliance to Head-Finance.
- Assisting in information requests from working capital lenders and customers on day to day need basis. Renewal of working capital facilities and required documentation in respect of the same.
- To ensure that insurance requirements are suitably addressed by coordinating with insurance companies for various covers that will be required for employees/directors/plant/stock etc. To be renewed on or before the due date.
- Assisting in the preparation of policies/manuals that will serve as an internal guide for all employees in terms of how each activity is to be done.
- A graduate professional with a minimum of 4 years experience in Finance and accounts.
- Working knowledge of Accounting systems/ERP like Tally, SAP, Microsoft NAV Dynamics. (if the prospective candidate has been a part of any ERP implementation system right from preparation of Functional Requirement document till User acceptance test and going live in their earlier job/(s), should be an added advantage.
- Should have frontend all major discussions with implementation team on daily basis and providing an update to the team internally primarily to Head-Finance.)
- Should have good exposure to Finance reporting.
- Basic knowledge of compliances/requirements under Companies Act, Foreign Exchange Management act, etc. Coordinating with external retainers in the drafting of minutes/updation of statutory registers.
- Hands-on experience with core finance activities.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work for the pioneer and leading floating solar company
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the company activities
- A dynamic working environment, where people can express their potential and talent
- The ability to take decisions and initiate change
- Diverse, multicultural teams
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
Your application will be automatically addressed to our HR manager in charge of the recruiting process.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter).