[INTERNSHIP] Strategic Project Manager M/W (Lille, France)
WHO WE ARE
Established in 2006 in France, Ciel & Terre is the global leader of a new fast-growing market: “floating photovoltaic systems”. Our mission is to produce clean energy in a more efficient and land saving way.
Thanks to our proprietary Hydrelio® technology, we have developed projects with private companies, industries and public institutions all over the world. We are now 165 people established in 11 countries: Japan, the US, UK, China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, India and France, South Korea and Brazil. We strive to offer the highest quality floating solar products through Research & Development and external product development collaborations. All these factors allow us to propose only the best options to our customers.
Ciel & Terre is one of the rare French-born world leaders in sustainable energy! Thanks to a successful fund-raising in 2019, we are preparing for a strong phase of growth for 2021-2025. It’s now a top priority for us to prepare our strategic plan 2021-2025 in order to maximize this growth opportunity, strengthen our competitive edge and share our strategic roadmap to our investors and our teams.
YOUR MISSION : build our 2021-2025 strategic plan!
Ciel & Terre has set itself an ambitious goal: installing 3GW of floating PV by 2023. To achieve this goal and be ready to capture the fast market growth while keeping our leadership, we want to build our strategic plan 2021-2025 for our Hydrelio® Division.
We are looking for an energetic, motivated and enthusiastic individual who will develop this strategic plan together with the MD of the Hydrelio® Division. Leveraging the expertise of our operational teams in Asia and France and additional research/interviews, you will have to analyse market evolutions till 2025, build a market segmentation and analyse the differentiation strategies and finally detail the growth opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has done an internship in a strategic consulting firm to apply these skills by driving a strategic project internally from A to Z. You will have big responsibilities; you will report directly to the MD of Ciel & Terre Hydrelio® Division. You will join a fast growing and agile SME in the Renewables sector. This is finally a fantastic chance to contribute to the energy transition!
Learning goals & missions:
- You will develop our strategic marketing segmentation
- You will create our in-house market model for the (floating) solar market
- You will build our strategic roadmap 2021-2025
- You will build our 2021-2025 business plan and risk matrix for vertical integration
- You will work in a fast-moving environment with a variety of people globally
WHAT WE OFFER
A 6-months internship from January 2021 with real strategic responsibilities
- The opportunity to exchange about the Company strategy with the CEO on regular basis
- A unique work environment with a young and passionate team
- A flexible work organization based on trust, autonomy and transparency
- Business area of the Haute Borne located 15 minutes by subway from Lille station and city center
- Parking reserved for staff
- Lunch vouchers
THIS JOB HAS BEEN TAILORED FOR YOU IF…
- you have already a first experience in a strategic consulting firm (a must!) and you want to drive a strategic project from A to Z on the ground
- you are fluent in English. If you also speak an Asian language (Japanese, Mandarin), that’s great!
- you are rigorous, a great problem solver and you master Excel and PowerPoint
- you have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- you can work independently, you are pro-active, detail oriented, and execution focused. This an internship with incredible responsibilities!
- you are a strong team-player
- you want to have an impact on Climate Change.
- Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
- Visio meeting with Christophe and a case study
- Visio meeting, for about 1 hour with Olivier, M&D Hydrelio® Division