Supply Chain Management - Executive M/W (Bangalore, India)
We are looking for a highly driven, self-motivated individual to join our growing team as SCM- Executive in Ciel et Terre Bangalore. Looking for a Junior profile who has 1-2 years’ experience in SCM.
- Maintain Inventory registers
- Daily consumption values with stock updates
- Follow up with vendors for supply status
- Maintain DSR (Daily status report) on shipments in transit
- Handle documentation for day-to-day project supplies
- Collaborate with MFG and Construction team for effective delivers.
- Being responsible for inventory and timely availability of products.
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers and customers
- Plan and implement logistical strategy, ensuring targets are met
- Oversee product storage, handling and distribution
- Develop new and existing relationships with suppliers
- Responsible for handling dispatch activities namely preparing dispatch schedule, arranging dispatch of Finished Goods to Warehouses/ Depots /Customers.
- Responsible for arranging transportation in coordination with Logistics / Supply Chain.
- Preparing Invoices along with supporting documents namely permits, forms, gate pass,etc.
- Responsible for arranging loading of goods with contract workers, and dispatching invoices/documents to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree (SCM field preferred).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Good negotiation skills.
- 1-2 years industry experience.
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
Your application will be automatically addressed to our HR manager – Ms Angel Susan, in charge of the recruiting process.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter).