Supply Chain Manager M/W (Lille, France)
To strengthen the Supply chain team, we are looking for a Supply Chain Manager in our HQ in Lille. You will be under the supervision of the Managing Director EMEA and will have a key role within the project team. Your missions will be as follows:
- Coordinate all the logistics flows between the different internal actors (procurement, project, R&D, industry) and externals (suppliers, client…)
- Optimize Transportation and Logistics
- Plan delivery timetables
- Find relevant and reliable carriers
- Track products from suppliers to their destination
- Establish all documents needed (loading layout, Packing list, commercial invoice, CO)
The mission would start as soon as possible and end on 30/06/2022.
Ideally holding a Bac +2/3 in Supply Chain & logistics, you have at least 3 years of working experience in transport and logistics.
You are proficient in MS Office Pack and you are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken.
Knowledge in the transport sector and related guarantees (Incoterm, documentation, Credoc etc…) would be a plus!
Above all, we are looking for people who share our values:
- Conquering, you are proactive and overcome your apprehensions,
- Responsible, you take problems head on to solve them,
- Benevolent, you accept others as they are, with their differences, and can conduct a constructive dialogue
- Competent, you know your field of expertise and share your knowledge with others,
- Authentic, accurate and sincere, you believe in what you do!
WHAT WE OFFER
Within a dynamic work environment that encourages the expression of everyone’s potential and talent, you will have the opportunity to have a direct impact on the group’s activities.
We promote autonomy and give you the possibility to initiate change. You will have regular interactions with multicultural teams.
You will bring us your skills and inspiration and we will offer you a friendly and stimulating work environment!
If you prefer to come to work by bike, we will lend you one! We provide you with a personalized onboarding: you will be welcomed by your sponsor who will guide you throughout your integration, prepare your training with the different departments etc… And also:
- A profit-sharing agreement
- Lunch vouchers
- A family health insurance covered at 75%
- The possibility of sharing your time between on-site and home office
- Parking reserved for staff
Our headquarters are located in the business area of the Haute Borne in Villeneuve d’Ascq, 15 minutes by subway from train station and Lille city centre.
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
Your application will be automatically addressed to our HR manager – Ms Fanny HERMANT, in charge of the recruiting process.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter).